2006.9 – 2010.7 Bachelor, Physics, School of Physics and Electronics, Shandong Nornal University
2021.01 – Present Associate research professor, National Astronomical Observatories, Chinese Academy of Science
2020.07 – 2020.12 Postdoc, Lund University, Sweden
2018.12 – 2020.06 Postdoc, Malmö University, Sweden
2016.10 – 2018.11 ASP Postdoctral Fellow, High Altitude Observatory/National Center for Atmospheric Research
Solar magnetic field diagnostics, Atomic spectroscopy, Atomic structure calculations, plasma diagnostics, Laboratory Astrophysics, Spectropolarimetry
1. W. Li, A. M. Amarsi, A. Papoulia, J. Ekman and P. Jönsson, Extended theoretical transition data in C I – IV, 2021, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 502,
2. E. Landi, W. Li, T. Brage, and R. Hutton, Hinode/EIS Coronal Magnetic Field Measurements at the Onset of a C2 Flare, 2021, Astrophys. J. 913, 1.
3. W. Li, H. Hartman, K. Wang, and P. Jönsson, Theoretical investigation of oscillator strengths and lifetimes in Ti II, 2020, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 643, A156.
4. W. Li, P. Rynkun, L. Radžiūtė, G. Gaigalas, B. Atalay, A. Papoulia, K. Wang, H. Hartman, J. Ekman, T. Brage, C. Y. Chen, and P. Jönsson, Multiconfiguration
Dirac-Hartree-Fock Calculations of Landé g-factors for Ions of Astrophysical interests: B II, C I-IV, Al I-II, Si I-IV, P II, S II, Cl III, Ar IV, Ca I, Ti II, Zr III and Sn II,
2020, Astronomy & Astrophysics, 639, A25.
5. W. Li, J. Grumer, T. Brage, and P. Jönsson, Hfszeeman95—A program for computing weak and intermediate magnetic-field- and hyperfine-induced transition rates,
2020, Comput. Phys. Commun.,107211.
6. R. Casini and W. Li, Removal of Spectro-Polarimetric Fringes by 2D PCA, 2019, Astrophys. J.872:173.
7. W. Li, R. Casini, S. Tomczyk, E. Landi Degl’Innocenti and B. Marsell, Laboratory test of scattering polarization models, 2018, Astrophys. J. Lett. 867:L22.
8. W. Li, R. Casini, T. del Pino Alemán and P. G. Judge, Solar Spectral Lines with Special Polarization Properties for the Calibration of Instrument Polarization,
2017, Astrophys. J. 848:82.
9. W. Li, Y. Yang, B. Tu, J. Xiao, J. Grumer, T. Brage, T. Watanabe, R. Hutton and Y. Zou, Pseudo-Degeneracy of Atomic Levels Giving Transitions Induced by Magnetic Fields,
of Importance for Determining the Field Strengths in the Solar Corona, 2016, Astrophys. J. 826:219.
10. W. Li, J. Grumer, Y. Yang, T. Brage, K. Yao, C. Chen, T. Watanabe, P. Jönsson, H. Lundstedt, R. Hutton and Y. Zou, A Novel Method to Determine Magnetic Fields in low-density Plasma Facilitated Through Accidental Degeneracy of Quantum States in Fe9+, 2015, Astrophys. J. 807:69.
11. W. Li, Z. Shi, Y. Yang, J. Xiao, T. Brage, R. Hutton and Y. Zou, Tungsten spectroscopy in the EUV range observed at a high-temperature superconducting electron-beam ion trap, 2015, Phys. Rev. A 91, 062501.
12. J. Grumer, W. Li, D. Bernhardt, J. Li, S. Schippers, T. Brage, P. Jönsson, R. Hutton and Y. Zou, Effect of an external magnetic field on the determination of E1M1 two-photon decay rates in Be-like ions, 2013, Phys. Rev. A 88, 022513.